Disclaimer: BibRave and BUFF have partnered up for a BUFF prizepack giveaway, and as part of being a BibRave Pro, I am giving you a chance to win! Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!
Ever since I was introduced to Buff last summer I have been a huge fan of their products. I’ve been able to try and test out the Original Buff, the UV Half Buff (my current favorite) and I’m currently trying the UV Full Buff. After trying the UV Half Buff with BibRave, I was so excited I bought a special one at TRT 100 last summer.
Funny enough, after seeing me with my buffs on Instagram, my dad got Buffs & Buff Hats for Sean and my uncle for Christmas last year.
So what is Buff in the Wild? BibRave & Buff have partnered up to give one lucky winner $215 worth of Buff Gear!!
- 1 Original BUFF
- 2 UV BUFF
- 1 Merino Wool BUFF
- 1 UV Half BUFF
- 1 Headband
- 1 Shirt
- 1 Sweatshirt
Here’s the rules & what you need to do to enter:
1. Take a #BUFFIE with a BibRave Pro and post it on Twitter or Instagram.
2. Tag @BibRave & @BUFF_USA (same handles on both Twitter and Instagram).
3. Use hastags #BUFFIE AND #BibChat.
4. Contest runs May 1–31, 2016.
5. For US residents only.
6. Photo must be taken at a race (so not the expo or a training run)
7. Participants can enter the #BUFFIE contest at multiple events
8. One #BUFFIE entry per race
9. Twitter and Instagram entries only*
Where will I be this month?
Whoo’s in El Moro 50k, Crystal Cove, CA- May 7
PCT 50 (crewing for Sean), Cleveland National Forest, CA – May 14
Nanny Goat 24 hour, Riverside, CA – May 28/29
I don’t have my outfits picked out yet, but follow me on Instagram to see my Flat Jenny pics the day before each race. But I think, I’m pretty easy to spot with my Hot Pink Running4ThoseWhoCan’t hat on ;).
Get your camera ready & I hope to see you out there!
If you aren’t in Southern California, there are BibRavePros racing all over the country so you have plenty of opportunities to get your #Buffie!