Today’s Friday 5 is a double. I’m going to not only share with you 5 more exercises that you can do with the Kamagon Ball & Surge from Hedstrom Fitness but also 5 of my favorite things right now.
So let’s get started. First up here are today’s 5 exercises using my Kamagon Ball & Surge. I love the Kamagon Ball, it’s seriously one of my fav new things.
Now on to Five of my favorite things.
1) GoMacro macrobars – I’m so excited to have teamed up with Go Macro to be an ambassador & to be using them for my SD100 training. I have been a huge fan since I first tried the Cashew Butter Macrobar back in 2012. I love that they use Certified Organic ingredients, all of which you can understand and don’t use dates as the base in their bars. And they taste amazing!
2) I talked about this in my goals post, but I know that I haven’t been drinking nearly enough water, mostly because it’s so cold right now, I don’t feel as thirsty, but I’ve also partnered up with Essence pH10 water to help me get my daily water intake up, which as an ultra runner is so important.
From the Essence pH10 website: Essence pH10 is a premium alkaline water that contains 10% of the daily recommended allowance of calcium, magnesium, and zinc acetate. Additionally, we add organic hibiscus making this the only nutritional water on the market. This patented formula is designed to produce a sustainable pH10 that helps to restore the bodies pH balance. Essence pH10 is 100% sodium free.
3) My Momentum Jewelry sparklets & motivate wraps. When you are training for a 100 miler or anything for that matter, it’s easy to get discouraged if a run feels super hard or doesn’t go the way you’d like it to. I know that I look down at my wrist often during these runs for that extra mental push and to remember why I’m out there.
4) Altra Running Torin 2.5s – I am an Altra Ambassador and I’ve tried pretty much every Altra on the market, with the exception of the Provision & the Golden Spike. I resisted trying the Torin 2.5s after the 2.0s just literally slipped off my feet the one and only time I wore them, but then they brought out the NYC version of the shoe and I thought, maybe the 2.5 was different. Well I’m here to tell you, it is my new favorite road shoe. It’s cushioned just enough to help me not pronate, which was causing me ankle pain during marathons, but not over cushioned. I absolutely love them and if you follow me on instagram, you’ve probably seen me wearing them almost exclusively on the road since I got them.
5) My lululemon align yoga mat. I don’t think they sell this one anymore, I’ve had it for like 6 years, but it’s a thin but cushioned and perfect for doing not only yoga but stretching and also strength training.
What are your favorite things right now?